Sunday, February 15, 2009




(:
love emails, snail mails, any mails
look what cheered me up on this long day!
you too stephiphi!!
-
last night was horrendous.
apart from random shots, this tequila 151 shot killed me. 70% alcohol content is no joke
a few seconds after i gulped down the innocuous-looking glass (honestly idk how innocuous it was, since it was so dark and my world was already spinning)
out came my salmon avocado sandwich which i had for dinner.
kitty's aust pal and his fellow boyband pals are crazyyyyyyyy.

school is also driving me insane.
the essays and projects are piling up and i'd just like to sleep thank you very much.
UGH!!
i'm a totally tortured student. are we expected to not have a life. there's no time to even breathe..
-
anw vday = wenjia and val's birthdays! (: HB!
so today was spent with them..and p.s. cafe @ Palais is indeed commendable..
i'll be back for brunch!